HP Solution Center is troubleshooting software developed for computer systems that run on Windows 10. This program aims to fix problems people face while operating their HP printers. You can perform any printer-related tasks like scanning, inspecting ink levels, and printing effectively with the software.
Head on over to the official site of HP for HP Solutions Center download Windows 10. However, you need to adhere to some guidelines for properly installing and running the downloaded driver file. Otherwise, you can run into some technical errors. In this article, you’ll learn the proper way to download and install the software and fix problems if the software stops working.
What To Know Before You Start HP Solution Center Download Windows 10
HP Solution Center is in-built software that’s downloaded on your system automatically whenever you download the printer drivers. It’s why you won’t notice any link to download the software on HP’s official website. If you don’t find it there, you can install the recent printer drivers from the official HP website.
The HP Solution Center is calibrated with every software for your HP printer, irrespective of where you download it from (website or CD). The software enriches with every HP printer software auto-configured.
Remember that if your HP printing device is older than 2011, it won’t be supported by the HP Solution Center. In this case, you will have to use the printer assistant for HP.
Steps to Download & Install HP Solution Center For Windows 10
As mentioned before, you cannot find a link for the HP Solution Center download for Windows 10. Therefore, you should install fully-featured HP software to download the Solution Center. Here are the points you should follow for downloading and installing the software.
Download HP Solution Center
To download the software, switch on your HP printing device. Then follow these steps.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Open and install HP drivers.
- Choose your printer from the given list.
- You can modify the default operating system by tapping ‘Change.’ Then select the version and tap on ‘Change.’
- Below the driver field, tap ‘Download.’
Install HP Solution Center
Start the process to install HP Solution Center Windows 10 by switching on your printing device. Now, go through the steps below.
- Make sure that your printer is firmly linked to the system through a Wi-Fi or USB cable.
- Launch a web browser and navigate to the official website of HP.
- Tap on the tab of ‘Software and Driver download’ to choose the ‘Printer’ option.
- Input the model number of your HP device and tap ‘Submit.’
- Choose your computer’s operating system.
- Start downloading every printer driver file.
- Double-tap on the downloaded files and adhere to the guidelines you see on your screen for installing drivers.
- After the installation of HP drivers is complete, you’ll view the HP Solution Center on your system’s desktop. You can double-tap on the desktop icon to open Solution Center.
- If you find that the software is missing, you should reinstall the HP printer drivers or see for the printer drivers update.
Steps To Install HP Solution Center For Windows 10 Through The HP Printer Install Wizard
There’s another method of installing the Solutions Center. It’s through the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows. Follow these steps for it.
- Navigate to the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows website.
- Tap ‘Download’ and save this file to your system. Launch the ‘hppiw.exe’ file after the download finishes.
- Adhere to the prompts to progress through the printer install wizard for Windows.
- Reboot your system.
- After your system restarts, hit ‘Start’ and input ‘HP Printer Assistant’ or ‘HP Solutions Center’ to launch the program for your scanner or printer.
Measures To Take When HP Solution Center Stops Working
After people upgrade their Windows operating system, they find the Solution Center not opening on it. When such an issue arises, the right measure is to uninstall and reinstall your HP printer drivers. It will allow you to download HP Solution Center Windows with it. This measure will resolve this problem on most HP printer models.
Follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall HP printer drivers.
- Start by pressing Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- On the dialog box, type ‘services.msc.’ Then, press the ‘OK’ button.
- Scroll down and find the ‘Printer Spooler’ option. Click it.
- Proceeding forward, taps on the option of ‘Restart the Service.’
- Next, for uninstalling HP printer drivers, navigate to the ‘Control Panel.’ Once there, choose ‘Programs and Features.’
- Now tap on ‘HP Printer’ from the given list. After that, select the option of ‘Uninstall.’
- Remove your printer from the section of ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Now launch the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Input ‘printui.exe /s’ in that box. Then tap the ‘OK’ button.
- Below the ‘Driver’ tab, remove all the HP printer drivers.
- As the last step, restart your system. Then download HP drivers by going to the official website of HP.
ALSO READ:- HP Connection Manager
Reinstall The Current HP Drivers
To begin reinstalling the latest HP drivers, switch on your orienting device and disconnect the USB cable if you have any. Now, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the section of ‘Software and Driver Downloads’ on the page of HP Support.
- On the page that you see, choose the option of ‘Printer.’
- Next, type your printer’s model name and tap ‘Submit.’
- You can change the default operating system on the subsequent page if you want.
- Tap on the option of ‘Download’ that’s below the ‘Driver’ heading.
- Choose the installation type, and you are good to go.
How To Resolve The Flash Player Problem In HP Solution Center
The HP Solution Center relies on the Adobe Flash Player for its features. But on December 31, 2020, the Flash Player was disabled by Adobe. It has made people face the HP Solution Center not working the problem from 2021 onwards. But you can use the software if you set your system date before the Solution Center stopped working. To modify the date of your system, follow these steps.
- Open the ‘Control Panel.’
- Tap’ Clock, Language, and Region.’
- Choose the option of ‘Date and Time’ to update the date of your system.
- Click ‘Change date and time.’
- Set a date before January 12, 2021, and press ‘OK.’
The article has provided you with all the information you need for a successful HP Solution Center Download Windows 10. Now you know the right procedures to use it and what to do when it stops working. If you still face any problems using it, connect with professional HP Support services. The experts will provide you with advanced troubleshooting guidance. They are available 24/7, and you can contact them anytime.