About the Agency
Who We Are
For this world-changing technological society, HP Support brings world-class printer solutions. Since the printers have gotten smarter so are our printer experts.
A printer is a member that you all have a greater dependency on and that is why keeping it healthy is also your responsibility.
Here is what you can do, hand over the responsibility to us because we aim to bring you satisfaction and easy-going life.
From installing printer drivers to troubleshooting printer issues, managing printers to scheduling printing services, we have expertise in managing everything. You have the latest printer or using your first printer, our professionals are familiar with it all.
We deliver a diverse team with a unique perspective that strives to fulfill your expectations. Our technicians, experts, and specialists are devoted to helping their clients. We are committed to providing the best and long-lasting services, support, and fixes to our clients. We have not associated with any third-party services and are an independent service provider.
Important Features of the HP Support Assistant
This program is a reliable utility application that offers a streamlined service to update your HP laptops, so they work smoothly. The major purpose of the application is to determine the status of your HP system's hardware and symptoms of instabilities, and minimized performance.
Apart from automated device scanning and updating crucial software upgrades and drivers, the Support Assistant also educates the user about their hardware. Here are some essential points you should know about this utility.
The automatic firmware and driver upgrades help you to boost the performance of your HP PCs and printers. You can set the option to install updates on an automatic basis or remind you about their availability.
This application has a user-friendly and streamlined interface. Users can discover its features quickly. The signature light blue color scheme enables quick access to the main tabs like 'My Devices, 'My Services,' 'Support,' and 'Profile.'
The 'My Devices' tab allows you to list the detected and registered devices and also view their health status and listing of connecting accessories. Through the 'My Services' tab, you can register your device online and find if it's eligible for extended service offerings from the brand.
Let Printing Go On!
Services for You
123.hp.com/setup helps you connect your printer to your computer and assists with installing printer drivers. You get effective troubleshooting assistance for all problems during the printer setup process. It also provides driver installations and printer technical help for several issues across all operating systems, be it Windows, iOS, or Android.
HP Printer Offline
Does your printer get offline? You can bring it back to life online. Many think it's a common issue but we understand how uncommon. Our printer support experts are well versed with this pain. You be relaxed, we will handle it for you.
HP Printer Driver
Printer updates are extremely important. While you are busy we are fussy about bringing you frequent driver updates. All devices needs specific driver and that sometimes becomes complicated. Our team enjoys complications and is an expert in installing and fixing printer driver issues.
HP Printer Setup
If the technical jargon goes out of your mind, let us in. Our technicians have set up various printers so your printer is in safe hands. From different versions of Windows to printer setup in the iOS system, rest assured of it all.
Steps for HP Support Assistant Download and Installation
HP Support Assistant is a free tool that is preinstalled on HP computers. It's also possible to download and install this application on PCs from other manufacturers. Doing so will enable you to access support resources for HP devices. This application identifies problems in your computer and offers troubleshooting assistance. It also provides automatic updates and keeps your system in working condition.
HP Assistant download needs you to have Windows 10 or a version higher than that. Here are the points to download for Windows 10 and 11.
- Go to the HPSA's official page.
- Now tap 'Download HP Support Assistant.'
- After it downloads, you need to install it on your system.
- To install, double-tap the exe file.
- In the dialog of 'User Account Control', click 'Yes.'
- To continue, tap 'Next.'
- Accept the terms of the license agreement.
- After that, decide the place where you want to save the application files.
- Now, the process to extract, extent, and initialize installation will start.
- You need to wait for some time for the installation to complete.
- At the end of it, you'll see a message that informs you about the successful installation of the application.
How to Change UpdateSchedule and Notification Configuration in HP Support Assistant
You can also change the schedule for an update as well as reminders in HP Support Assistant Windows 10. By doing so, the software update check will happen as per your preferences.
You will also be notified about available messages by HPSA at intervals that you specify.
To modify the update schedule and notification configuration, head to the 'Settings area. It is present at the topmost part of the HP Support Assistant window. After that, you can modify all the available settings as per your requirements.
Steps to update your system via HP Printer Assistant
You can use this utility for installing crucial computer updates. These include driver updates, system updates, and other important utilities. In order to update your system through HPSA, follow these points.
- Hit 'My Devices' in the menu.
- Now tap 'Updates' in the pane of 'My PC.'
- You can now scan for fresh updates by tapping 'Check for updates and messages.'
- Go over the update list. You can easily find the recommended updates by noticing the yellow information symbol beside them. Updates that are optional have a blue information icon.
- Tap the specific update name for the description, file size, and version number.
- Next, choose the box beside the option of any updates that you desire to install and tap 'Download and Install.'
- You can now either delay an update by tapping 'Remind me' and selecting a time preference or remove an available update.
- Hit the 'Delete' icon to remove the update.
- Further, you can also review the status of updates by tapping 'Action Log' under the list to access installed, delayed, or removed updates.
How to Fix System Problems with HP Support Assistant
You can gain access to detailed troubleshooting of software and hardware issues with HPSA. To access troubleshooting instructions, go through these steps.
- In the top menu, tap 'My Devices.'
- After that, in the 'My PC' pane, tap 'Troubleshooting and Fixes.'
- Choose the option that corresponds to the problem you are currently facing.
- If you want to access more resources, go to the tabs 'Specifications,' 'Internet and Security' and 'Storage.'
What to Do When HP Support Assistant Stops Working
Sometimes, the software stops working as it should. But it's easy to make it work. Below are various methods you can use when the support assistant stops working.
Install the latest release of HP Support Assistant
It's possible that your current version isn't working because it has become old. In such a case, you must download the latest release of the software. Download the recent version and once the file is downloaded, run it on your system. Tap 'Yes' to finish the installation. Now restart your system. See if the support assistant is working or not.
You can also uninstall the whole app if it doesn't work and install it again. Here are the steps to reinstall the program.
- Using the Run dialog box, navigate to the section of 'Control Panel.'
- Head to 'Programs' in this section and choose 'Programs and Features.' You will see various installed apps.
- Choose 'Support Assistant' from among them.
- You can now uninstall it by obeying the instructions on your screen.
- Close it after the uninstallation process completes.
- Head to 'File Explorer' and look for: 'C:\Program Files (X86)\Hewlett Packard\.'
- You'll notice the folder of 'HP Support Framework.'
- Delete this folder.
- Now, download the installer file of the program and see if it is working fine. Open it and look for the latest updates. Let the updates download. Then restart your PC.
Update your drivers manually
If there are outdated components, such as drivers, in your system, you must update them. Head over to the HP Care Product Page and input the details of your HP system to download updates. Go through the available updates, and if you find one for Support Assistant, download and install it. You must also download the drivers. After that, restart your device for the changes to get applied.
Why Should You Choose Us?
HP Support has the most reliable, responsive, and smart printer experts who have the ability and are experienced in dealing with technical, non-technical, simple, and complex printer-related issues. We value you, your time and so ensure you the fittest printer solutions.
Wherever you are, whenever you need and whatever the problem is, you will get it fixed in no time. You can consult with technical experts with just one click. We provide multiple channels of customer support services. You can connect us via live chat, day-night calls, or email. You can also leave us your query and our customer support executive will get back to you within 24 hours.
We Serve, You Deserve, Best Printing Solutions
24X7 Printing Solutions
Our printer solution team offers around-the-clock services. Flexible with all time zones, on-site services, and get direct access to our technical support.
Get The Problem Fix Around The World
Distance would have mattered if it were not for you. At HP Support, our dedicated team strives to fix the printing problem and provide the best customer services around the world.